We provide the contact of the Responsible of the Privacy Officer for the exercise of your rights or any related questions:
C/o Responsible for Privacy
Phone: +351 911 598 592
Eletronic mail: email@example.com
I. Collection of Personal Data
Any links to other electronic sites are not covered by this personal data privacy and processing statement and are not the responsibility of OnTable.
II. Collection of personal data – its treatment and purposes – and management of technical information (cookies)
- IP address;
- Type of Internet browser used, and its operating system used by the user;
- Date and time of the query;
- Content consulted.
The information recorded, identifiable, provided, is intended for the following purposes:
– Manage user registration;
– Compliance and execution of the purchase and sale agreement;
– Client support;
– Analysis of the operation and quality;
Through the following actions:
- Process and fulfill the request of the user, including sending emails to confirm the status and sending the request.
- Verify the identity and help the user if he has forgotten his username or password.
- Communicate with the user and send information by e-mail, mail or other means about the products, services, and promotions.
- Understand the buying trends and customize the website according to customer preferences.
- Analyze trends and statistics.
- Improve or update the website and products/services.
- Protect the security or integrity of the website.
- Answer the questions and communicate with the customer when necessary.
§ OnTable may have to transfer your Personal Data to third parties and subcontractors who provide us support services, such as suppliers of technological, logistical, transport and delivery services, in order to provide sufficient guarantees in the scope of contractual commercial operations. As such, it will transfer the data in the context of compliance with a legal obligation or any legitimate purpose established by law.
III. Data Retention Period
The data shall be kept, in accordance with the legal provisions in force, for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose. It may be (i) for the period of time provided for in the legislation; or (ii) an indefinite period of time (i.e., until the user requests that certain data or all data be erased); or (iii) until the specific legal purpose applicable to certain data ceases to exist
IV. Protection of Personal Data – Security
OnTable is committed to providing an adequate level of protection of your personal data, in accordance with the General Regulation on Data Protection, namely by storing in a database for this purpose, updated and protected computer systems, implementation of technical measures and organizational data appropriate to the protection of your personal data against unauthorized access, subject to data breach not belonging to OnTable.
V. Rights of Data Subjects
OnTable undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Personal Data and ensure the exercise of its rights. The rights of data subjects are guaranteed, pursuant to Chapter III of the General Regulation on Data Protection, namely access to and information on personal data, the right to rectification, deletion, portability and exercise of the right of opposition. You can exercise your rights by sending an electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reason for the request.